Bulgarian classic Potato Cutlets
It’s time for one Bulgarian classic – delicious and suitable for lunch or dinner like a side dish with meat and green salad – Potato cutlets with Bulgarian white cheese. If you cannot find Bulgarian cheese, just use Feta.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 egg
- 150gr of white Bulgarian cheese/ feta
- 2 – 3 tbsp of flour + more for dusting and rolling
- salt and pepper
- Boil your potatoes for 30 min.
- Mash the potatoes and add the egg, the cheese, the dill and 2 or 3 spoon of flour (even more, until the mixture becomes sticky). Mix everything and season as per your taste with salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of your potato mixture, make a cutlet, flour it from both sides.
- Fry it on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve as a side dish with meat, green salad and whatever you like most!
Bon Appétit and thanks for reading!