Spring is in the air…Nice wheater, sunshine and flowers….and it’s time to visit Keukenhof, the most famous garden in the world. Keukenhof is one of the most visited attractions in the Netherlands and for a reason. You will see and admire there all kind and colors of tulips (over 800 varieties!!!) and many other flowers arranged to reflect a specific theme different every year. A team of specialists works the whole year to think and plant the flowers to prepare the next year’s theme and exhibition.
It’s difficult to describe the beauty of Keukenhof. Yes, it’s touristic, as it’s open only two months a year, yes, it’s full of people, but it’s an amazing experience!!! And the great news is that you have to pass by Lisse on your way to Keukenhof and you won’t miss the great tulip fields you’ve seen on any single advertisement about Holland.
So, grab your camera, order your ticket online and visit the country of the tulips!
Tips and information:
- Purchase your tickets in advance and online: https://keukenhof.nl/en/plan-your-visit/tickets/
- If you go by car, purchase a parking ticket as well
- Visit Keukenhof as early in the morning as you can
- Try to pass by Lisse to admire the instagrammable tulip fields: http://www.vvvlisse.nl/en?sc_lang=en
- Don’t forget your camera!