A few years ago, I was addicted to bucket lists, but then I realized that I was doing them in the wrong way…so I decided not to do any bucket lists for one year and to go with the flow. Well, actually that was not a bad idea as everything well totally spontaneously and totally surprisingly well. However, I felt the need to do some sort of action plan with a timeframe and a budget, and that is how the idea of building up my ultimate Bucket list for 2022 that I commit to follow was born.
If you are curious about what I am committed to accomplishing in 2022, keep reading my ultimate Bucket list for 2022 that I commit to follow.
Work-related to do’s for 2022:
First, on my list come work-related activities and I decided I would like to do the below trainings in order to be successful in my career path.
- Learn Project Management methodologies Waterfall and Agile – by end of June 2022
- Learn how to use Excel – by end of December 2022
- Sign up for Hilary Clinton’s course on MasterClass.com by end of June 2022
The budget I estimated I need in order to accomplish the above training is about 500lv/ 250 euros.
Bucket list for 2022 – blog-related activities:
- Write 140 blog posts by December 2022 (the current posts are 133, so 7 more to go)
- Sign up for the Digital Marketing course provided by DigitalPro.com by October 2022.
The budget I set up for the above activities is 2000lv/ 1000euros.
Bucket list for 2022 – sports, outdoors and free time
- Participate in Nature Vibe’s sport day on the 27.03.2022
- Take part in the Step challenge at work – starting date: 1.04.2022
- Sign up for the Corporate Run at work: 12.06.2022
- Go on Legion Run: 2.07.2022
No financial damage this time ):
Travels that I am planning to happen as soon as possible
- Visit Egypt with my mother in May 2022. Budget required: 4000lv/ 2000 euros.
- Visit Georgia in September 2022. Haven’t started planning anything yet.
- Visit Troyan, Bulgaria in May 2022 – 300lv./ 150 euros.
- Visit Plovdiv, Bulgaria in May 2022 – 300lv/ 150 euros.
- Save money to visit Peru and Bolivia with www.girlsintravel.com. Well, here I will need serious savings as these both countries are far, far away from Bulgaria….
My bucket list for 2022 – renovate my apartment and declutter
I love decluttering as I truly believe it does help new and fresh energy flow into my home. I decided to buy some new furniture and to get rid of things I don’t use and I don’t need anymore. Here is the list of things to do so far:
- Buy a reading chair. I am dreaming about it for years now and I think the time has come to buy one
- Buy beautiful and high-quality linen. This is something I never considered before, until I realized it makes a huge difference in terms of comfort and healthy sleep.
Moneywise, I will need 600lv/ 300euros.
Having a boudoir photo session
Last, but not least comes an idea I got during a photo exhibition I visited recently. I would like to have a boudoir photo session and have a few beautiful and creative photos of myself!
Stay tuned and keep following me for more updates with regards to my progress.
Thanks for reading!