The year 2019 was very generous in terms of travelling. I am grateful that I could make it to 10 countries visited with way more beautiful cities, beaches, landscapes, natural wonders and you name it.
I am going to trace the best of my travelling diary of 2019.
1. Vienna. Why? Because it’s a splendid city and the Viennese coffee and apple strudel in the afternoon are a real delight ):
2. Castelul de Lut Valea Zanelor. Why? To be a part of a fairy tale at least for a day.
3. Sfanta Monastire Dervent in the village of Ostrov. Why? To see a grandiose monastery in a tiny village.
4. The festival Kukerlandia in Yambol. Why? To chase the evil.
5. Shumen and the monument 1300 year Bulgaria. Why? To feel small in front of this majestic sight.
6. The ancient ruins of Petra. Why? To follow the steps of Indiana Jones.
7. Jerusalem. Why? To become a pilgrim.
8. Koprivshtitsa. Why? To dive deep in the revolutionary times of Bulgaria.
9. Auschwitz. Why? Always remember the atrocity of world history.
10. Gdansk. Why? To eat pierogi.
11. Zheravna. Why? To get dressed in a Bulgarian traditional national costume.
12. Opava. Why? To be watched by the giant metal birds in the central park.
13. White Lagoon near Balchik. Why? To swim in turquoise waters.
14. Kamchia. Why? To visit one of the virgin beaches in Bulgaria with great surroundings and nature.
15. Istanbul. Why? To say “Hello” to the cats of Istanbul.
16. Constanta. Why? To climb at the top of Mosque Carol I and to admire the panoramic view.
17. Shabla. Why? To visit the Oldest Lighthouse in Bulgaria.
18. Prohodna cave. Why? To see that God is watching you through his eyes.
19. Dobrich. Why? To have a coffee in the Old Dobrich and to eat the most delicious Bulgarian homemade bread.
I am sure that 2020 will bring more interesting destinations and adventures.
Thanks for reading!